Please join Maggie Garrett, AU's VP of Public Policy, and other speakers for a debate co-hosted by PPI, the 74 and Bellwether Partners. Moderated by Andy Rotherham, Bellwether Partners, in our hour together speakers will answer the questions:
- How can we best hold schools accountable for their performance?
- Should we leave it up to parents — give them a choice of schools and let them desert the lousy schools?
- Should government (states and districts) take the lead in holding schools that receive public funds accountable?
Featured speakers include:
- David Osborne, PPI
- Derrell Bradford, 50CAN
- Kathleen Mangu-Ward, Reason Foundation
- Maggie Garrett, Americans United for Separation of Church and State