The Supreme Court decision in Hobby Lobby has ensured that corporate owners' religions trump your individual rights, and sets a dangerous precedent going forward. See our reaction to the ruling, and what the media thought of it, below.
FROM AMERICANS UNITED:
- Check out our blog post about the Hobby Lobby decision on the "Wall of Separation".
- Read the AU press release here.
- AU Legal Director Ayesha Khan gives her take on SCOTUSblog.
- AU Associate Legal Director Alex Luchenitser offers another perspective here.
Listen to Barry Lynn's interview on NPR's "The Diane Rehm Show" here.
Watch Barry Lynn discuss the ruling on Fox News' "The Kelly File" here or below.
- Religion News Service offers 5 takeaways from the case here.
- Think Progress offers their perspective on the ruling here.
- Mother Jones weighs in with this article.
- Talking Points Memo discusses the possibility of further discrimination here.
Not happy about the ruling? You can share your disapproval with our social media graphics, below.